The services that we provide include:
- Technology Development Program Support
- Technology Integration, Prototyping, and Capability Demonstration
- Ship Concept Studies/Feasibility Studies
- Ship Systems Integration Design / Impact Analysis
- Analysis of Alternatives Support
- IT / Database Development and Maintenance
- Acquisition Support
- Power Systems
- Railroad and Highway Technologies
- Planning, design, development and integration of “Island” electrical power systems
- Small-scale electrical and mechanical hardware prototyping
- Test planning, reporting, and documentation
Fulcrum Corporation and Syntek Technologies equip R&D decision makers with focused, powerful insights on programs and technology. These areas of expertise include integrated electrical power and control systems designed for maritime applications; system level analytical tools to assess system capabilities, tradeoffs and investment strategies; program information assurance and program-specific IT applications.
We provide our customers with unique decision making perspectives not available elsewhere. We are not generalized support personnel; we see the value of our involvement in programs as an efficient and effective application of specialized engineering and programmatic expertise at times when such expertise has a positive impact on our customers’ success.